Tuesday, December 09, 2008

It Was Cold And I Don't Do Cold

As I was being driven to the Dayton Airport from St Mary's, Ohio at FOUR A.M., it decided to snow. Hard.

And believe me, I know hard.

No other cars on the road, the driver didn't know where his flashers were (New York Subway, duh) so, he turned the car around and I missed my flight. Oh goody, one more night in HELL.

I'd like to thank Northwest Airlines for putting me on a flight the next day with no change fee. As I talked to them they told me I was lucky to have missed the flight since it was going to Minneapolis where the weather was worse. Yesterday they had to de-ice the plane twice before they let us go.

I have MUCH more dish, including what is WRONG with Leslie's husband and how fabulous her kids are and how we also killed at the shows and how Leslie is trying to give me a heart attack.

The pics you send in HAVE to be yours. I can't accept stuff from the net, sorry, but they'll get the prize. ALSO, due to my readers comments, I'll accept hats, socks and gloves that are badly Christmased and any other stuff you think is ugly.

Please don't send me your neighbor's husbands.

Lots of pictures and bitching to come.

End of chat.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:31 PM

    Suzy,
    Oh great. First you are subject to frost bite and now we have to wait for gossip? We want all the lurid stories, and we want them NOW.
    Aloha,
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:48 PM

    Gawd I love cold. Hot SUX! HOT XMAS sucks even harder!

    Aussie Boss xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home, sugar! I can't wait to hear the dish...

    Shade and Sweetwater,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, come on, you want us to dish, then you dish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:41 AM

    I'm holding my sweater picture hostage until you dish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you finally made it back, sorry you had such a hard time getting back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:48 PM

    thnks

    ReplyDelete