Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cirque Du Shoeleil # 2

These are my favorite jean boots. They're made out of starched denim and you can see the ridges near the tops where I've worn them so much that they've developed permanent indentations. The design is made out of very tiny silver beads. I bought them over 4 years ago, long before people were wearing wedges and I got a lot of weird looks when I used to wear them. Passive-aggressive compliments like "Wow, those boots are really interrrresting." Believe it or not they're super comfortable. I know they look purplish-bluish in the picture but they're denim blue.

A pair of Steve Madden cheetah ponies with a 2" heel. I love pony fur, I think I have four pair of them. I've lost count of how many Steve Maddens I own.
End of chat.

11 comments:

  1. I love the jean boots and the cheetah's are so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you considered organizing a "National Shoe Posting Day" for female bloggers? It would be similar to the "National Grilled Cheese Recipe Day" for food blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both fabulous but I like the wedge boots more. And I love Traci's idea! Maybe that would give you something to occupy your time in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:28 AM

    These posts are dangerous for people with both foot and clown fetishes.

    Poke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:47 PM

    Suzy,
    I think for the post surgical period, and while you are receiving guests (pharmaceutical deliveries, etc.) you should be languishing on your bed or chaise lounge and elevating your foot(s) on a slik pillow and wearing a Christian Loubitan shoe with the signature all-red sole. (This, of course, means that there will be a servant/friend answering the door). Therefore, all who entered would still see your fabulous foot w/ red sole. Okay, so maybe one foot will be in a cast/Ace bandage. But at least part of you will be chic...the fact that they cost about $800 is merely a tedious detail. We're rooting for you to be chic and healthy.
    Aloha,
    Martha Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you love Steve Madden shoes. They are fabulous. I think the national shoe posting day is a great idea. you can tell i have a boring life by looking at my shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:30 PM

    Could guys get in on this Shoe Posting day?

    I mean it'd be an easy post for me as I only own one pair of shoes, and I am always looking for easy things to do.

    Poke

    ReplyDelete
  8. That poor Cheetah...if only they hadn't spotted him...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sad. I have no fancy shoes. I love the wedges, but I lack coordination. (I would have to sit in a chair all day.) As for the cheetah shoes, my feet are too wide. I would have to have toes removed to squeeze in. Style comes at such a cost, doesn't it?

    amycates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ไม่ว่าใครก็เข้ามาเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ง่ายๆ
    เกมสล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ที่นี่

    https://www.slotxd.com/

    ReplyDelete

  11. เว็บ luckywin98 เว็บรวบรวมเกมสล็อตออนไลน์

    ที่เล่นง่ายพารวยทางลัดสล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete