Monday, March 14, 2011

L.A. Sign Of The Times #73

This picture taken with my little point and shoot doesn't do this any justice. But someone painted a 2 dimensional curtain, a trompe l'oeil as one of my commenters reminded me, on the side of this building and in person it's spectacular.

After over 70 plus pictures of LA (see the rest when you click on the label below), and 4 years of chronicling the least seen side of Los Angeles, I don't understand why a camera company hasn't given me a nicer camera AND DON'T SAY IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T READ MY BLOG.

Because you'd be right and that's just annoying.

It might also be because I once called Nikon "Nike" and who confuses a camera with a shoe?

I mean, besides me.

8 comments:

  1. Wow amazing. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos make me like LA. Which as a former San Franciscan is not a small thing. Hope I get to visit you in LA sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. plug canon instead!

    but then, with you, it may come out as 'cannon'.... :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. -->I mispronounced Bose for years. No wonder I have Sony speakers now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are FOOLS to not provide you with a better camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love trompe l'oeil on a grand scale like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's fantastic! i adore your "LA sign of the times" posts. you deserve a new camera. damn those nike people. take care, suzy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. chuh. stupid nike. like their cameras are so fucking great?

    ReplyDelete