Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It's 94 Degrees In L.A. Today

To those who asked, yes my hands are still numb. If they were on fire right now I wouldn't even know it. But it is warm in here.

Thanks to Bill (animate Bill on my sidebar) for this. I know I'm supposed to link these awards and pass them on and one day I will, when my fingers work better and I turn back into Mrs. Art Linkalotter. The best part of this award is why he gave it to me. "because she doesn't take any crap from anyone, and because she was so kind to me, a total stranger." I linked it because I knew you wouldn't believe the second part of that sentence athough I think we all know the first part is true.

Catch me over at Uproarious today where I'm mean to TWO strangers. I have to go turn off the smoke alarms now.

End of chat.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, wow, it's no problem, your blog makes me laugh, you deserve it. (:

    I'm glad all the other people caught on, keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you! And you can skip all the 'rules' that come with that award, you have a pass from your Doctor :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back and what the fuck is up with the $300 to see a shrink? For that price he should give you the meds for free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear your hands are still numb.
    Congrats on the award! You are a kind person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อต

    ศูนย์รวมค่ายเกมฮิตไว้มากที่สุด ภาพสวย เลือกเกมง่ายสบายตา ระบบ ฝาก-ถอน ง่ายด้วยระบบอัตโนมัติ ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ใช้เวลาไม่ถึง 1 นาที มีแอดมินบริการอย่างดีตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

    ReplyDelete
  6. เว็บ สล็อต

    ในอดีตการเล่นสล็อตนั้นต้องไปเล่นที่ตู้สล็อตตามบ่อนการพนันเท่านั้น แต่ในปัจจุบันนั้นเกมสล็อตได้ถูกพัฒนาให้มาอยู่บนโลกออนไลน์เพื่อเพิ่มความสะดวกให้ผู้เล่น สามารถพกความสนุกติดตัวไปได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา เหมาะสำหรับท่านที่สนใจการพนันรูปแบบการหมุนวงล้อ

    ReplyDelete