Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Your Blog Is Fabulous

Mrs. Kay gave this to me and you're supposed to do something with it 5 times but I don't do memes and I never follow directions so all in all I'm a train wreck when it comes to these things. Just this afternoon I made McLoserstene put up one of those 3M hook things for me since I couldn't be bothered to read what to do when I had 3 layers of homemade cookies her mom sent up for me STARING ME IN THE STOMACH.

But I do know I'm supposed to pass the award on, maybe to 5 people? 5 cookies?

So here goes, Braja, Fussy, The Bloggess, Baby on Bored and Boss of Everything, who is now 67 weeks pregnant and ornery as hell. Which means no change in her personality AT ALL.
As I get to know newer readers like Tiggy, Grandpa, Sherri, Simplicity, Amber, Michel and my own personal First Queen, Hail to the Thief, I'll be handing out more. If I get any more. Click on the label at the bottom of this post to see whose lives I've already ruined with other awards.

Are Tony and Bethy who I think they are?

In the meantime, check out the linked bloggers and all my followers. Some of them are as demented and scary as I am.

You know who you are.

End of chat.

9 comments:

  1. I agree...your blog is fabulous dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally deserve this. No, really.

    Mwah, you big Hollywood star...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats to all your demented readers, like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, congrats on the award! Your blog is fabulous!

    I think I'll make my own award and give it to myself cuz I never win anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what's that in my sidebar? Is that...? Why, yes, it is!! And it's for you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:02 PM

    Lordy, I've come over all Kate Winslet/Gwenyeth Paltrow. I'd like to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press and Pooz. It's simply about time my genius was recognised in this fashion.

    I'm wearing Maternity Pants and a bra. It's fucken hot here. I think I've made Mr Blackwell's list too.

    Boss O xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can say I knew you were fab even before you starting winning awards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I wasn't so freaking sick I'd be overcome with joy. As it is I'm overcome with phlem. How do I put it on my site?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually you know what? I decided to keep this award. The first one I ever kept. I love that word Fabulous. Don't you?

    ReplyDelete