Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Coat Made It Before I Did

Remember my coat? This is me wearing it at an Anchorage, Alaska Zoo. I'm the one on the right.
Jedda Jones wearing it in our promo picture.

This is me putting on a brave face because the coat and I are going up over Bosnian airspace to do Meet and Greets to the soldiers.
This is the first hotel my coat and I stayed at in Seoul, South Korea. They heat the floors so it's like walking on toasted English Muffins when you get up. Unless you sleep with shoes and then you've got bigger problems than cold feet.
This is me and 3 other comedians in Banff, Canada. I had a matching hat. Gay, much?

Me and the coat and a not very funny comedian Leslie and I hired to work with us because we were desperate, getting into a limo in Reno, Nevada. This is Chase Masterson at Sundance this past weekend. You Sci-Fi freaks know her as Leeta from five years on Deep Space Nine. She borrowed my peripatetic coat and WireImage included these pictures of her wearing it in their Sundance coverage from the red carpet.
My boobs look practically as good as hers. If you squint. From across the street. And down the block. Or from Europe. Your choice. Although without my coat she's just another celebrity; don't you think? Yeah, I didn't think so.

End of chat.

10 comments:

  1. How awesome is that - you going to entertain the soldiers. Yeah, for you and all the others. Your coat makes the rounds, how does that make you feel? It goes more places than you...LOL Very nice of you to share the way you do "You being who you are and all" rare to see hollywood like this. Congrats to you for being super dooper to go serve our soldiers. God Bless, God Speed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh, I hope I don't have to make fun of your coat in Us Weekly. They frequently send me pics of animal print outerwear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like the coat better than the boobs--a little too "out there" for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a zexy life you lead! You and your coat, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just figured out what's wrong with my life.

    Please send me that coat and nobody gets hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:09 PM

    Maybe you could introduce us and I could hook up with her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was like "The Red Violin".
    Or "Twenty Bucks".
    Yep, your coat has screenplay written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I borrow the coat, I'm reeeaaally cold. I almost bought a "Snuggie" today at BBB.I didn't though, because I bought a warm fluffy robe recently and when I wear it hus calls me Sylvia. His mothers name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I borrow the coat? I've got to go Publix and it will really bring out the sexy in this sweatsuit I'm wearing.

    Bless my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, hey, we all thought it was you in those pictures...

    ReplyDelete