Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Blog Schmooze

Heidi gave me this which I think is her way of telling me I talk too much. Joy Behar calls me Aunt Blabby so Heidi is probably right. "The Schmooze award is for bloggers who...“effortlessly weave their way in and out of the Blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.”

I'd like to hand it off to Nanny, who has just been laid off after 16 years of sleeping with her coworkers doing a top notch job at her company and Susan, who is dealing with a whore named Dawn Bicker, a slut sleeping with Susan's husband.

Hang in there girls, were pulling for you both.

End of chat.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks Suzy! I'm honored that you thought of me and my 16 years of sleepi- oops - doing a top notch job. And no one ever awarded me for Schmooze before. Thanks again!

    - Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to kiss you full on the mouth and then give you a semi-truck trailer full of Chuckles. I was just reading along and YOU wrote about ME!! Thank you!!!!! And do you think Nanny is related to Dawn Bicker since they tend to sleep around? Sorry, Nanny! Couldn't resist. Congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn and I must be related, because I've heard that sleep-around tendencies are genetic. Does that make us kissing cousins, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't want to be related to Dawn, she's having an affair with Susan's husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:51 PM

    thnks

    ReplyDelete