Friday, April 09, 2010

It's Everybody Can Bite Me Friday!

I'm one of the plaintiffs in a $70 million dollar lawsuit. There's a lot of paperwork involved and it has to be turned in by the 13th of this month so of course I waited until the last minute to get it all done because I have it confused with studying for the SAT's. So I went to Kinko's with some of the stacks and stacks of documentation needed and managed to make 44 copies of my driver's license.

And my American Express card.

You know, just in case I need bulk items to hand out as Christmas gifts.

Thankfully the store refunded all my money and took the copies. I left and twenty minutes later realized they had 44 copies of my driver's license.

And my American Express card.

You know, just in case they need bulk items to hand out as Christmas gifts.

I drove back to the store, went through their trash and fished out the discarded papers. And you know what I learned from going through Kinko's trash? People don't throw away anything valuable. EXCEPT ME.

So today's award goes to me which is ironic since when I was a kid if I got mad at my parents I would bite my arms and what is going on with this sentence structure? And what happened to Jenny and Jim splitting up? Maybe I should have just talked about that. End of chat.

13 comments:

  1. okay, let's hear the dish on Jenny and Jim. If ANYONE knows ANYTHING it's you.



    you and your horns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! Please tell me there is photographic evidence of the Kinos dumpster dive!!

    It'll probs end up on The Soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek. I'd be panicking!

    Jenny and Jim *sigh* I thought they would make it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me the shocker was that anyone would be able to stomach looking at Jim's rubbery expressions for more than the length of a 2-hour movie (and even that's a stretch for me).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never been a Jim fan. I guess it is now safe for Jenny and I to be BFF's Wow, Jenny is having a good day isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great picture and good luck with the lawsuit. i think Twitter is the new "publicist" for celebs. they can make their own statements for free, as opposed to paying big bucks for their publicists to do so. jenny and jim are perfect examples. no statements made to People.com, just 140 characters on Twitter. genius.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm glad you aren't the defendant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it the WGA class action suit?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you get ALL the copies back?

    Oh dear.

    Good luck on the 13th. HUGS x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:47 AM

    Sooooooo, given your history of biting your own arm as a child, I imagine we are to take your weekly "Bite Me" invitation literally.
    Where exactly do you live? What is your social security number? What is your mother's maiden name?

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're allowed to drive, AND an amex card? :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. WTF? You're totally not serious?

    I'm biting my arms. Screw biting you, I might come down with somthing!!!

    Silly lady!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was also an arm biter! Did you have a sibling? I used to do it and blame it on my little brother.

    Mom and Dad called it "lying", I called it "a creative take on reality".

    ReplyDelete