Monday, December 20, 2010

The 8th Day Of Christmas

One of the first year readers of my blog, Anne, sent this in for the 12 Pets of Christmas Contest in 2007. Anne no longer blogs and I have no idea what happened to her but wherever she is, I'm betting she's scaring kids half to death.

The Bloggess isn't the only one who likes stuffed whateverthisis.

While you're visiting Jenny, read about the Christmas miracle she pulled off for families on the blogosphere. A M A Z I N G.

Also? This picture did not win the contest.

8 comments:

  1. I don't always read The Bloggess, but someone else sent me over there--wow, what a lot of Christmas spirit.

    Is that a woodchuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the hell is that. Wait, I don't really want to know.
    xoxo,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is autoerotic asphyxiation at it's weirdest.

    Where do I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. huh. i think i worked with that girl and her beaver at a strip club in toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stuffed whatsis is hilarious. And The Bloggess did something wonderful. I'd seen the tweets so I'm glad you posted the link so my lazy butt could read the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:28 PM

    That? Is fucking disturbing. The fangs on the ferret or whatever that is are such a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This works across generations.

    I cracked up, my children cracked up, can't wait to show it to gramma this weekend.

    You are filterless, or unfiltered, whatever it is, I love the crazy.

    Awesome about the Bloggess. I loved how those giving were happier than some receiving.

    Merr Christmas, Suzy Soro!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a dick on [as opposed to 'in'] a beaver... nothing new there! :O lol

    [yeah i know, it's NOT a beaver, but then my crack wouldn't work!]

    ReplyDelete