Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The 10th Day Of Christmas

If you've been reading me for a while, you'll remember the Suicidal Bear from the 12 Pets of Christmas Contest of 2007.

I'd only been blogging a little over a year back then and mistakenly thought that I'd get HUNDREDS of entries in this contest.

I was wrong.

So my friend McLoserstene and I desperately cobbled together the teddy bear I got as a kid, Christmas ornaments we both had and McLoserstene's fake gun. The bear is wearing my Chanel eyeglasses. And I never told anyone I made it myself.

This photo? STILL NOT THE WINNER.

6 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure the bear is suicidal because it can't get the damn bows off it's head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure this is how the Charmin Bears lost their oldest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn that made me laugh out loud. Thanks for this Suzy. I always look forward to your wonderfully funny posts to lighten things up. Thanks for the sweet comments on my post yesterday. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I imagine he's thinking "Get these fucking birds off of me, you crazy bitches."

    ReplyDelete
  5. at least the glasses are cute! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good you have many friends who bear with you.

    ReplyDelete