Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's A Dog's Life

December's featured Teeshirter** is Molly Campbell. No, this is not a picture of Molly. Or if it is she needs to change her avatar and admit she doesn't have opposable thumbs and is typing with a spoon handle. This is her dog, Stirrup.

I met Molly back in 1989, or maybe it was October. She was visiting Los Angeles and invited me to have dinner with her daughter and her daughter's friends. I had a terrific evening and knew I wanted to spend more time with her and not only because she borrowed a large sum of money from me and I thought I'd never see her again.

It's funny how you can *know* someone online, in this case from blogging and Twitter, and you picture them a certain way. Molly is very, very tall. I don't know why but I'm always surprised when I meet a tall woman. Unless I'm at a WNBA game and then no.

Molly not only blogs but is a very popular person on Twitter. More popular than me which I find annoying only kidding Molly please don't stand close to me and glower down like that thank you. So check out her funny blog and follow her on Twitter and once again, if you're not on Twitter yet. Groan.

In other news Kindle listed their top 100 blogs in the Humor Category and I made the top 10. Go take a look at their list; you'll recognize a lot of your favorite bloggers.

In the last week of November Twitter sent me a notice that my ranking was 572 in the U.S. But based on your score, ratings go up and down every week. And what goes up? Usually taps you on the shoulder in the middle of the night and wants sex.







**You can be a Teeshirter too! Buy a shirt on my sidebar and I'll leave your link and picture up for a month. Only $20.00 no shipping and handling. My first opening is March of 2011 so buy a shirt, take a picture of you or your dog or your lasagna wearing it and send it in as soon as you can to reserve your spot. Also send lasagna.

15 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Of course, I love it more now that I am on it. And the check is in the mail. xoxo molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ranked 249,000 on Kindle.

    Catchin' up to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tall young woman living in my house and it surprised me every day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:05 AM

    Teeshirter? Have you gone all Sarah on us?
    I am quite taken by your new teeshirter, I read the dog's blog, apparently it spent money to visit the Tenement Museum here in NYC, it could have just come over to my place for a look-see for free.
    Congratulations Suzy on your Kindle and twitter ranking, I have no idea what that means but I am very happy for you.
    X David

    ReplyDelete
  5. only $.99/month?

    gee... i'm sure you're worth AT LEAST HALF that! :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you are in the top ten.

    And you rule on twitter.

    Only dumb people don't follow you.
    DUMB.
    And don't listen to laughingwolf.

    xo

    We love you over here. Are you tall? Or is Molly truly tall?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stupid British people, thinking they're so smart with their smarty-pants accents. USA!! USA!! USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been on Kindle for about year now, I had one subscriber but they are gone now. I blame it on Mooooog. Or possibly my lack of opposable thumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad that you still correspond with us lowly shits who aren't active on twitter. I just can't figure that shit out. And I'd need to change my name...AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome! I'm currently using my shirt to surround my tarot cards in good karma. I think it's working because all my readings include rhinoplasty and gem-covered high heels.

    Cheers,

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats for even having the energy to PUT your blog on Amazon/Kindle!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is there plastic surgery that can make me tall? Because I want that one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:58 AM

    Top 10 - Woohoo!

    Yes, I just said woohoo. I can only imagine how much you hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the Top 10! Awesome stuff here, I've always said...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Should you ever be in need to hire a certified ethical software hacker or private investigator to catch a cheating spouse or other hacking related issues, I implore you to try your very best to hire this cyber professional 'hackingloop6@gmail .com'. he will increase your chances of getting your job completed. I was able to hire the services of this elite, asides the fact that I was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. He carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark. contact;'hackingloop6@gmail . c o m' Call or text him also on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785,tell him i referred you.

    ReplyDelete