Thursday, November 18, 2010

For Stupid People When The Rainbow Isn't Enuf

Humans can be stupid. We're especially stupid when things go wrong. When things go very, very wrong, we're the Nobel Prize winners of Stupid.

If you've ever caught yourself responding like THEM, congratulations, Oslo is on line 2.


US:
I'm really sick.

THEM:You should see a doctor.



US:
I don't have insurance.

THEM:You should get some.



US:
I'm broke.

THEM:You should get a job.



US:
I'm bored.

THEM:
You should do something.



US:
I'm so tired.

THEM:You should sleep.



US:
I'm hungry.

THEM:You should eat.



US:
Do you think I'm stupid?

THEM:
Really, you should eat.

13 comments:

  1. Your tweet was right. that was really stupid. And hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did feel stupid before I read this but now I feel incredibly smart.

    Probably because I skimmed most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was funny, and I wish it went on longer.

    I love stopping over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful, as usual. You never disappoint.

    Even if I do find that I am Oslo-worthy on occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thanks goodness I'm a fucking genius.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So ... US is the government? Oh, of course! United States. Sorry. I assure you that the stupidity was only momentary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel Oslo-worthy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. But perhaps with such questions one should decide on the pregnant pause.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And who is this 'them' supplying the other side of the conversation? Mom still visiting?

    ReplyDelete
  10. bwahahahaaaahahaaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. God, we've all said those things...and felt so wise! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:51 AM

    Your funny, you should write a blog.
    X David

    ReplyDelete
  13. you talking to palin... again? :O lol

    ReplyDelete