Monday, November 01, 2010

It's Baby E Day!

If you don't know who Baby E is then you're not reading another one of the most popular blogs around. It seems all the people who buy my shirts have terrific blogs with lots of fans so that means, well, I'm not sure what that means but I'm glad they found me. And more importantly, gave me money.

Go check out this blogger's followers and the number of comments she gets. Don't look for comments from me over there since it appears I'm unable to do it correctly. I've apparently gone blind from counting all my money.

And she's on Twitter (because I made her) and Tumblr (I didn't make her) so she's obviously a genius. Also, her husband reads my blog but I can't figure out if he's single or not because she won't tell me.

Isn't Baby E one cute looking kid? I think he's going to be a big star if he'll just listen to me and get on a bus to Hollywood. But first he has to go through his father's wallet and his mother's purse because I like expensive restaurants. I mean, really good private schools for kids.

Usually I wrap up each teeshirter post with a little bit of what's going on chez moi but my mother is still visiting from Paris so parts of my brain are missing and presumed dead.

End of chat.

14 comments:

  1. Good looking kid for sure and somehow, that black tshirt makes him even more handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not kid when I tell you we have been awaiting this day!

    Thank you for how cool you make your blog.

    I'm telling you, he is jumping up and down over here!

    Thank you, for the thrills.
    (all of them...)

    We love you over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Go Baby E! Happy to see his face outside of the kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - Mom flew in for Halloween. How nice. I hope you are playing well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Baby E needs to be the spokesperson for your t-shirts.

    Oh, and hello. I haven't talked to you in lightyears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a natural Baby E!
    This looks like a fun place to visit, how have I missed it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby E is really working that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Emperor says:

    The picture I have in my mind is how awesome Baby E would look with his Hot Comes to Die t-shirt and a pair of those Jaclyn Smith brown polyester pants from K-Mart.

    Enjoy Baby E's posts.

    The "Emperor"

    PS - You are the only (other) blog I read. I do have to read the Empress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Emperor also says:

    Do I have to tell you I'm single, or not single, or something?

    Unfortunately, I'm not single.

    This is also the first time I've commented on a blog.

    Not even ever at The Empress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. heck w/ the husband, is that kid single? Erm, or, um, legal? that wink - it's killah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Baby E is so cute. He almost makes me want to have another kid. Almost. Also the Empress rules. Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't bought a shirt yet.

    I feel this somehow makes me a bad person.

    I can live with that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Baby E, can I be president of your fan club?

    ReplyDelete