Monday, July 09, 2012

Ah, The Good Old Days

I house sit for fabulous friends of mine and they have a book called Hollywood Life. Every time I look through it I wish those days weren't over. No Kardashians and trashy movie stars!! No Real Housewives of anywhere!! These are some of the pictures from the book:

Charlton Heston, the guy who is all about owning guns. And being naked, apparently. Also? BEING CREEPY.

This is (was) Gypsy Rose Lee's toilet:



How much would you pay to see Bethenny Frankel's toilet? If your answer is Nothing then congratulations, you're not a moron.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure which is worse, the toilet or the purple carpeting. (Carpeting next to a toilet? Ewwwh!) You need to show us some more pictures, surely there have to be even more bizarre photos in LaLa land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a BED in a BATHTUB? Or maybe it's a sauna - but who wants a vinyl seat in a sauna? Sticky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, and as one on the outside looking in, DYING of curiousity: I wish you would do more of giving us the inside scoop on the craziness you have been witness to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that toilet. I'll put it in my foyer and use the bowl as a vase.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete