Monday, October 27, 2008

Uh Oh, It's Getting Darker Earlier

I have not called AAA to jump my car !
I haven't been back to the chiro !!
I am the definition of inertia !!!
Dr. Drew Celebrity Rehab is back !!!!
I still can't feel my hands !!!!!
Best line on Mad Men last night: Betty, you look wan; do you want a Miltown?

And it's all good because.........say it with me, L e x a p r o.
I'm putting this old card up in case anyone wants to comment: "But sweetie, you HAVE no mind." It's Free Pass Day.

End of chat.

4 comments:

  1. a bit of meditation wont do you any harm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:19 AM

    I wasn't gonna call you sweetie.

    Boss O! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to go back to bed for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure it's getting darker earlier? I thought it was just because I'm sleeping more. You know - a couple of days of sleep, a couple of hours of eating repeated for a while and you start losing track.

    I'm putting off joining Procrastinator's Anonymous until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete