Tuesday, January 30, 2007

SINGLE, MARRIED & DIVORCED - First Cartoon

Comedian and ex-beauty queen Leslie Norris and I toured the US with a group we created called Single, Married & Divorced. At one point, we were asked by a publisher to come up with a cartoon book which p.s. never got made. We worked with cartoonist Andre Noel, who did these wonderful illustrations, and the jokes are from our show.


"I'm glad I have one man who can give me everything I want. My girlfriend has to go out with two men. One is rich and handsome and has a great job and a fancy car, and the other one is straight."

© Single, Married & Divorced

Jokes from the show Single, Married & Divorced starring Suzy Soro and Leslie Norris. Written by Leslie Norris.
Illustration by Andre Noel

5 comments:

  1. HaHa. That's a bit pessimistic about men isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny. I love to start my day with a good laugh. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pessimistic? Uhhhh, what do you think jokes are about, happy shit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There must be some examples of optimistic jokes.. though none come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take any subject and find what is wrong with it. That's what funny is.

    Five minutes after Challenger blew up, there were jokes about it: What was the last thing Crista McAuliffe said? "What does this button do?"

    ReplyDelete