Sunday, November 27, 2011

I Don't Know Where She Got This But You Can Contact Her And Ask Her

One of my twitter followers, a mom named Rachael, has been sending me New York Times bestsellers for the last few months. I've been incredibly lucky to have a friend like her because based on my past "issues", buying bestsellers is out of the question. And I haven't resorted to stealing yet but next year is a new year! Watch out Barnes and Noble!

The scan of this card she sent along with the latest book, The Jacqueline Kennedy interviews with Arthur Schlesinger, Jr. PLUS ALL THE AUDIO TAPES, doesn't even do it justice because the words Blog are all in bright silver and the I'm More Interesting On My is in black and the Blog is red, but a bolder red than my HP scanner could pick up. I guess HP doesn't have enough money to color correct. Poor things.

Rachael holds regular pity parties on her blog but they're not like my pity parties. Or probably yours.

If you want to know where she got this card go to Rachael's blog and ask her! And follow her on Twitter at @happyrachael.

I was a reluctant Twitter convert but have now been on it for TWO YEARS. (thanks to this person) I can't say enough about how it's changed my life. Much more than blogging.

And now I'm on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr and favstar.fm.

The nightmare never ends.




10 comments:

  1. I'm on Facebook and LinkedIn. I don't know how to twit.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone that doesn't like "mommybloggers" you sure know a lot of them--and they're all cool people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m on those things, too, Suzy..but don't know how to use them.

    But I"m on them.

    Now, twitter: TWITTER? I love twitter.

    Lucky you with the books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess when you don't have a job you can do all of that stuff. (low enough?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Karma, because you are awesome about gift giving.

    I avoided Twitter for a year, and now I can't seem to SHUT UP over there.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:54 PM

    Well, I for one am VERY glad that you found Twitter, because your blog kicks ass, and I wouldn't have found you otherwise. It's a good thing to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm too scared to do anything other than Blog-- If I signed on for Facebook, Twitter and the likes I'd never see the light of day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hell hath indeed frozen over. And now we all need ice skates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to have such encouraging peeps in your corner, esp with a good book or 20.

    I hate Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got this card from Papyrus, and really it was from a couple of years ago! But then again, this comment is like 6 months out of date too.

    ReplyDelete